My wife wanted an update, so here we go:
I wish I could say that I've been doing a lot of fun things for the last 4 months, but I really haven't. I am supper busy with my classes, trying to get through a Biology class (from H***) and calculus has kept my full attention. Finals for both those classes are tomorrow, so they will soon be over-with. I am currently working part-time for a grad student at the university. I sift Safflower seed samples that he has taken from his study sights, cleaning everything away from the seeds so they can be weighed. He is studying how much damage the elk and deer are doing to the crops, so the state can reimburse the farmers according to the damage. The seeds are accompanied by prickly leaves that have tiny little spines on the end of them. So we get lots of slivers that we can't see because they're too small. That's about it for now, the next four months won't be much different but after that summer time will be here and who knows what wild things will happen then.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.