
This summer I got a job with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources in Cache Valley. It was really nice because I was able to stay home with my family and play with them a lot too. Ammon there is sitting on t-bone waiting to go for a family ride. Thanks to some friends we were able to go for a fun ride in the foot hills.

I did a lot of hiking this summer checking fence lines and posting signs. I got into some beautiful areas of wildlife management areas. I was climbing up in those rocks thanks to my GPS, while I was up there my hat took flight in the wind and I ended up climbing all the cliffs and big boulders up to the top to get it back. It was great fun!

It's interesting that this doe is collard, makes me wonder what kind of study is being done on the deer movement.

This was the most aggressive little bird I've ever seen, it flew inches away from my head going as fast as it could and then it just sat there and stared at me. I must have been way too close to its nest.
It looks like a finch. We used to have finches. Don't feel too bad, they multiply like rabbits. miss you guys!
ReplyDeletelooks like a finch. We used to have some, they breed like rabbits! This is neat! I have never seen a collared deer before! Miss you and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see a new post babe! Love to read about your adventures. Guess you have to have one first...
ReplyDelete