On Labor Day weekend my wife suprized me with a trip to Fort Bridger Wyoming to go to the Mountain-Man Rendezvous. So me, her, Ammon, and Lance packed up and went to check it out.
When we first went threw the gates, there were at least 30 TPs set up that I believe you can rent. Some of them even had fires burning inside them. We'd like to go back next year and sleep in one for the weekend.
That’s me in the Fox head peace. It is one of the coolest hats I've ever put on. Those guys are throwing Tomo-hawks and knives. You have to be authentically dressed head to toe (especially no rubber soles on the feet) to throw them. Even the knives and Tomo-hawks were mostly home made.
On Labor Day we went for a trip to Cascade Springs in American Fork Canyon. Other than being really crowded it was nice. The best time to go is early summer when everything is blooming, but it's still really pretty up there.




I think you look so awesome in the hat! Wish you could have gotten it. It would go great with your 'mountain man' clothing.
ReplyDelete