Sunday, August 30, 2009

Small Hike

Me and Ammon went for a small hike yesterday. It was only about 3 miles round trip, but it was a good workout because it was mostly up hill while pushing a stroller on a dirt trail.
The only animals we found were ducks at the mouth of Logan Canyon where we started. I did find this tree growing out of a cliff though, I thought it looked cool sticking up out of no-where.
The hike did have a nice view of Cache Valley, and especially the dam reservoir. Next week I plan on going to the Wind Caves. That is one of the most popular hikes around here, but being that I'm still new I'd like to check it out. 
Latter tonight I'll post some hunting pictures that have been requested, I just need to scan them in so it'll be a project for tonight. Talk to all-yall latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.