Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wyoming

I updated my Texas post, the first one, so if you want to check out more pics take a look! Thanks to some comtacts I've made with some people I've met at the university, I spent another weekend in Wyoming last week helping a grad student do Grouse hunter surveys. I had a good time, I spent most of the time driving around in a truck with this sort of view. Notice the Antelope running from me. The second day was rainy, so we ended up doing some 4 wheeling in mud. 

There were Antelope everywhere, in-fact I almost hit one with my truck.

Here were some horses. They are wild horses, and really good looking. I saw quite a few of those. Interestingly I only saw one grouse, but I really wasn't looking for grouse I was looking for hunters.

This is an old cabin that I drove past, it looks cool. I'm tempted to look it up and find out its story.

Yesterday I went on a field trip with a few students to check and set up some cameras. It was fun seeing what wildlife is close to home, I could probably find any animal I want to within a few miles.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having fun on all your adventures. I'm glad you're doing what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.